Weekend Host Teams
Weekend Host Teams are MBC Loudoun’s "first impression" to serve people and make them feel welcome from the parking lot to their seat. These teams are a valuable way to connect with others in community and serve the Lord. Join the team, and be one of the reasons visitors return to MBC Loudoun!
- Greeters bring a warm smile and friendly service as they welcome guests to worship. Greeters serve 30 minutes before the service.
- Ushers provide friendly presence and directional help as they hand out bulletins, seat attendees, and collect the offering during the service. Ushers serve 25 minutes before the service through the offering.
- Parking Team volunteers are welcoming, confident, and enjoy being outside. They direct traffic flow, close lots as they fill, and enable an enjoyable arrival and departure experience. They serve between services.
- Welcome Center Hosts create a warm and welcoming environment in the lobby of MBC Loudoun. They serve as a friendly first stop for information and questions about the church and the campus. Hosts serve before and during the service.
- Newcomer Room Hosts greet and assist in the Newcomer Room. Hosts welcome newcomers, hand out helpful materials, and exhibit enthusiasm about what God is doing through MBC Loudoun. They serve for 20 minutes after the service the first weekend each month.
- Newcomer Event Hosts are personable and sociable, eager to get to know those new to MBC Loudoun. They provide genuine connection with others and to the MBC Loudoun community by planning and hosting Newcomers events.
- Name Tag Team helps build community by serving five times a year on Name Tag weekend.
- Communion Team Members prepare elements for communion six times each year. They enable a powerful worship opportunity for our congregation.
- Coffee Fellowship Hosts prepare coffee and lemonade each morning, providing the congregation an opportunity to connect with others and build community.
If you haven’t yet found your place to serve at MBC Loudoun, we hope you will join our Weekend Host Teams! Volunteers serve weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
To join the team or for more information, contact Susie Battle at 703-770-2929.Current team members can stay connected through the Work Schedule Software donated by ShiftPlanning.